Re: More than 2, but less than 3 GiB per process memory?

Bob Proulx wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:

Malte Cornils wrote:

PS: Please Cc: me if possible

If you send question to the list, you should expect the answer
to only go to the list.

Unless specifically requested by the poster.
Please see the Debian mailing list policy:

  "When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
  copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to
  be copied."

Because there was a specific request by the original poster Malte
Cornils for a direct CC it would be polite to do so.

Bob

Given the way this list works, it is impolite to make such a
request.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.