ReiserFS vs hard disk

I had a problem with one PC with debian 3.1, I used
shutdown -h now
and I couldn't restart again

/etc/fstab
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/sda6       /               reiserfs defaults        0       1
/dev/sda1       /boot           reiserfs notail          0       2
/dev/sda5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0

/dev/sd6 contains the problem that produces a kernel panic message.

Having another pc with the same configuration, I put the hard disk as the slave and I tried to at least recover some files.

fsck -doesn't work
reiserfsck -doesn't work

all of them report problem with one sector.

Do I have any way to recover some subdirectories?

thanks in advance for any answer
Linux user 398956