Promise PDC20621 problems

Hello!
I have a FastTrack S150 SX4 pci RAID controler detectet by Debian Sarge instaler as PDC20621 and 3 * 250 GB WDC hard disks connected at this controler. When i run the Sarge installer with linux26 image the instaler freez on insmod sata_sx4.ko. When i run the Sarge instaler with the default linux 2.4 image the instaler recognize the hard disks but it not recognize the RAID function of the controler. I tried with RAID 0 and RAID 5, the controler bios thell me the configuration is ok, but the Debian Sarge installer still see 3 hard disks. What can i do to use the hardware raid function of the controler?

Thank you in advice!

--
George Petre
Antispam Researcher - BitDefender www.bitdefender.com