Re: How can I install Opera?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 01:29:50PM +0800, rosetta wrote:
>   I have install the deb package that downloaded from opera.com.

Did you receive any errors in doing so? IF not, then the dependency
'libqt3c102-mt' was satisfied. What mystifies me is this:

> libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

libstdc++5 is a dependency of libqt so you almost certainly had that
installed. ldd seems to suggest for me that opera will work with
libstdc++5. I have not experienced problems although I have both 5 and
6 installed.

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/