Re: ReiseFS vs XFS

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:50:53 -0300
> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> wrote:

> > > Would that be feasable in an enviroment with 40.000 mail
> > > users ? ;-)
> >
> > Nah.  But if you have 40000 mail users, and that translates
> > to 40000 Unix users in that box, well, you could be doing
> > much better :)  There are many MTA+MDA+POP/IMAP that do not
> > require such nonsense :P
>
> Whay about nntp?

What about NNTP?  AFAIK it requires exactly one user on the NNTP server...
Although I have never had to deal directly with setting INN.

That said, if you meant NNTP access to mail, well, I know Cyrus IMAPd v2.2
has it (its spool accepts incoming data over LMTP, IMAP and NNTP, and
outgoing over POP3, IMAP and NNTP).

  Henrique Holschuh