Re: Gnumeric doesn't work in Testing (for me)...

Eric P wrote:
> I'm running testing, recently upgraded all packages to be upgraded
> (Gnome 2.10 and Xorg were the biggies), and Gnumeric no longer starts
> anymore.
>
> Here's what I get:
> $ gnumeric
> gnumeric: symbol lookup error: gnumeric: undefined symbol: cell_formats
>
> Anyone else have this problem?

Yup. Thanks for pointing it out, I'd not want to find out the hard way.
Try "wajig install/unstable gnumeric" and see if that works.

  Version table:
     1.5.90-1 0
         50 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
 *** 1.5.1-1 0
        990 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org testing/main Packages