alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch

Anyone else seen something similar to this (sblive 5.1)? I noticed this at startup so I kicked the command off from a shell:

optimus:/etc/init.d# alsactl restore
alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (Music Playback Volume/Synth Playback Volume) for control #7 alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (Music Capture Volume/Synth Capture Volume) for control #8 alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (Music Capture Switch/Synth Capture Switch) for control #9 alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (EFX voices mask/Captured FX8010 Outputs) for control #39 alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (Sigmatel 4-Speaker Stereo Playback Switch/Sigmatel Output Bias Switch) for control #74 alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (Sigmatel Surround Phase Inversion Playback /Sigmatel 4-Speaker Stereo Playback Switch) for control #75 alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (External Amplifier/Sigmatel Surround Phase Inversion Playback ) for control #76 alsactl: set_control:930: warning: name mismatch (EMU10K1 PCM Send Routing/External Amplifier) for control #77
alsactl: set_control:1039: bad control.77.value index

Could this be the reason I hear no sound from flash webpages and pysol returns this error trying to play sounds:

rob@optimus:~$ pysol
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/games/pysol/pysolaudio.py", line 229, in startServer
    self.audiodev.init()
error: unable to open audio: No available audio device
PySol: could not connect to pysolsoundserver, sound disabled.

I do not have oss emulation compiled into my kernel. I think I remember reading one time on the alsa site that it's best to totally move away from oss.