Re: NUM Lock , Home, End

Marty wrote:

John Hasler wrote:

Marty writes:

I was thinking it should be handled during boot by an init script like
keymap.sh (just a guess).

How would that set it correctly for each user?

Some init scripts use configation files in /etc/default, and I guess
the script's stop routine could store the NUMLOCK state upon system
shutdown, if that state is accessable from the system.

I think the job belongs in the shell and window manager/desktop config files on a per-user basis. I don't think it's a job for init.