Re: How to install Brother 2070N

Carl Fink wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 11:09:19PM -0400, [KS] wrote:
>>I started using the foomatic-gui program to configure it through a web
>>browser. But there is no option for Brother printer's driver, so I'm
>>stuck at that step. How do I go about installing the driver or
>>configuring it so that I can test it if it even works with Debian or not.
> Well, I did a search at <http://google.com/linux>.  First hit:
>   http://solutions.brother.com/linux/sol/printer/linux/cups_drivers.html
> ... which is a Brother-supplied Linux solution.

I had followed the directions and then went to http://localhost:631 and
found the printer listed. Then I clicked on "Modify Printer", used ipp
protocol and after that step I'm stuck at "Model/Driver for HL2070N"
printer. The options for make do not include a Brother make!

Which option do I choose at this step?

PS: Sorry Carl, I replied only to you by mistake.