Re: apt-get: Command not found.

 On my system, testing, 2.6.11-1-686 kernel I am able to type the following:
locate apt-get

this will search the root drive with the permissions of whomever is logged in,
and display the results at the command line.
My machine returns the following.
Ran as root:

# locate apt-get
/usr/binapt-get
/usr/share/man/es/man8/apt-get.8.gz
/usr/share/man/fr/man8/apt-get.8.gz
/usr/share/man/fa/man8/apt-get.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/apt-get.8.gz

could you list the outpus of this command?