Re: ISO Images from fully installed hd?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ISO Images from fully installed hd?
- From: "Punkt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:46:37 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <4xqRc-6lYfirstname.lastname@example.org>
"Fernando Cacciola" <email@example.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I have Sarge successfully installed in a machine, using just the
> netinst CD.
> Now I want it on another machine... I can of course use the netinst CD
> once again and wait for all the packages to download, but I was
> wondering if I can somehow create a set of ISO images using the machine
> were debian is already installed.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
Why not cloning the hd or the partition? dd or partimage might be useful.
I've done this a few times and it worked well.