Re: unsubscribe clueless-twit

On Apr 6, 2005 4:53 AM, Jon Dowland <jon-dowland@ncl.ac.uk> wrote:
> It's sad, but I am still much more comfortable using mutt for my
> personal mail and hacker lists than thunderbird, outlook etc. for
> anything else. There's still *lots* I'd like to change.

I'd still be using NMH if it played well with IMAP.  I got tired of
running fetchmail along with xbiff on another machine capable of
seeing the mail spool.  Thunderbird just made life so much more
convenient, especially for reading mail from home as well (not to
mention ditching the Habari Xenu extension for RSS).  I tried mutt,
but couldn't get used to the interface.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh