vietnamese distro?

hey folks,

anyone outthere ever used or seen a vietnamese linux distribution?  I
have 2 vietnamese students in my linux class and I'd love to give
them live cds in which support for vietnamese was really
straightforward.

there are a couple of sites that mention vietkey linux or vklinux --
but they all point to either dead links or all-vietnamese sites with
no obvious "download" links.  and I speak exactly 0 words of vietnamese.

so if anyone can help me out wiht this I'd appreciate it.

thx,

matt

 .''`.       Matt Price
: :'  :      Debian User