Re: Alt-F2 then Synaptic launches firefox

Rhys Hardwick wrote:
Hey there,

I have a _really_ wierd problem. When I click Alt-F2 and then run Synaptic in KDE, Firefox is lauched, and I am taken to Synaptic.rhyshardwick.co.uk - rhyshardwick.co.uk being the domain I run and a web page I maintain on another debian box here.

Does anyone have a clue why this is happening! Very Strange!

Rhys

Please provide the following useful information so that others might be able to reproduce the problem.

1) which debian distribution?

2) Is synaptic installed?

3) Can you run synaptic from the command line?

4) If synaptic fails from the command line, what is the output of strace synaptic?

5) Other useful information, like version of synaptic installed etc.?

raju