OpenVPN problem.

Hi,

I've setup a OpenVPN TUN-interface on a Debian-machine with all the configuration working. The IP-adress of the tun0-device is 10.0.0.1.

Ive connected a WinXP-client to the server which gets an ip-adress of 10.0.0.6 with the default gateway of 10.0.0.5.

When I ping the 10.0.0.1 from the client I get a reply just fine. When I ping the 10.0.0.6 from the server I also get a reply just fine.

All routes on the client seems fine, the default (0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0) points to the correct place on the server-client-link. And traffic (icmp) is obviously going over the link.

Now, when i try to surf or ping other hosts over the tunnel nothing happens. I can see via tcpdump that the traffic actually gets to the server, but then nothing.

What could be wrong? I know the detail of this email is HORRIBLE. But honestly I dont know where to begin on the details, what configs to attach, what debug to start and what codes to show.

Regards,

Niclas