Re: INVESTMENT, I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE

TUNDE THOMAS wrote:

Mr. Tunde thomas

Formar S.A to Governor,

Lagos-State Nigeria

234-803-0922-395

Private Email : tundethomas@myway.com

Dear  Friend,

I am Mr. Tunde  Thomas  of the Lagos State Housing Unit (Government House). I am writing you for an assistance in purchasing properties in your country.

I have ready now the sum of $25M (Twenty Five Million Dollars only) for investment and purchase of properties in your country with your help.

Please call or email me immediately if you can be of a great help to me.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Tunde Thomas.

Former Special assistant to the Governor,

Lagos State Nigeria (On housing)

Lol; wonder if they sent this to a public forum on purpose? I've never seen the Nigeria scam sent to more than one person at once... it's usually a personal letter... it works better that way >:-D.
                 SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free."