Incitement Of Next Of Kin

FADIGA NDIAYE & ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS
BARRISTERS,SOLICITORS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS
16 /F IMMEUBLE KEBE
AVE. ANDRE PAYTAVIN
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
Email:fadigandiayechambers@box.az

Attn:Sir/Madam.

I am Barrister Fadiga Ndiaye, a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Late Mr.Gerald Welsh a foreigner, who was a
Great industralist in Senegal. On the 31st October 1999,my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a
plane crash in an Egyptian airline boeing 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this fact from the
website which was aired by the BBC WORLD NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the plane crash, Since then I have made several enquiries to his Embassy and
the home address he filled in his file in my office to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to use the internet to locate any member of his family but to no avail. hence
I contacted you due to your impressive and managerial records i saw while going through your Country Trade Journal and
this has made me to solicit for your partnership in these regards,that you can be of assistance  in repatriating the money
and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the SECURITY & FINANCE
HOUSE where this huge amount was deposited. Particularly, the FINANCE HOUSE where the deceased had an account
valued at about US$9M (Nine million dollars). Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have
the account confiscated. since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 6 years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this
account valued at US$9M can be paid to you and I. We shall share the money thus 65% to me and 30% to you, while 5%
will be used to re-imburse any expenses that might be incurred on both ends and to service the tax that might incurred by
your country. I shall process all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make upon
confirmation from you .

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister Fadiga Ndiaye (Esq.).

NB: Please indicate your telephone and fax number.