Debian Rescue Floppy

  I hasten to add--I have no usable CD-ROM drive.
  Besides, even if I did have a usable CD-ROM drive--I
still would want to know how to get in when I cannot
boot-up normally.
  Thanks, Hearthstone.

=====
If we,the people, were sincere about wanting Peace, then we would spend more on active creation of Peace than what we spend on the military.Legalize the Right to Sleep! http://www.modelearth.org/sleepright.htmlhttp://www.MODELEARTH.org