Re: Help, sound isn't working (solved)

I am struggling with the sound problem though slightly different. I built the support for
the sound card in the kernel. Then I load alsa-base and alsa-utils. When I do alsaconf,
it says there is no sound card. dmesg shows the support loaded successfully. What I am I
doing wrong? Since you recently configured your card, it might be fresh in your mind.