How to configure Services

I have installed Knoppix on my Harddisk.
I want to know how to configure Apache and mysql to
start automatically every time I start Linux.

Is there any good services manager software in knoppix
other than Ksysv. Ksysv is not able to configure
mysql.
Fedora core 2 has a really good services manager.

=====
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein