What Kernel has this Hardware?

Hi:

I chose, perhaps wrongly, to use Woody as my starting point for installing Debian. I'm using a very new Dell server box, and have two hardware problems. I hope somebody here knows if a newer Linux kernel supports the following devices:

Network Interface Controller: Broadcom BCM5751, PCI network express controller

Hard drive: Maxtor, serial ata hard drive, 80gig, Maxtor Calypso.

Calypso may be an internal Dell name, but I'm not with the box right now to check for more information in the BIOS. Hopefully this may be enough.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Chris