Re: Stupid newbie question...

* Sergio Basurto Juarez:
> --- The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah
>>
>> Having said this, I want to install debian but don't want to monkey
>> around with the partitions on my existing C drive.  Is it possible to
>> install a second hard drive and run  two os's that way?
> [...]
>
> Also I can recomend you
> http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Linux+Windows-HOWTO/index.html

It's always a good idea to look for information on tldp.org but in this
special case the easiest way to do what Ayatollah(!?) wants is to use
the installer for sarge and let it install grub with entries for both
operating systems. It should automatically ask to do that.

J.
--
I think the environment will be okay.
[Agree]   [Disagree]