Re: OpenOffice

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 03:02:55PM -0500, disciple@exis.net wrote:
> I did
>
> $ dpkg -l
>
> I did not see OpenOffice in the list.  How do I Install OpenOffice?

The main package is called openoffice.org. See the package site:

http://packages.debian.org/openoffice.org

This package is only available for the testing and the unstable
distributions, not the stable apparently. If you use one of those
distributions an apt-get update should get them listed in your dpkg -l
listing. If it doesn't work please post your /etc/apt/sources.list
file to the mailing list.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill