Re: XP and Sarge Dual Boot....

I have a Latitude D600 witha 30GB drive partitioned like so:
/dev/hda1 - Windows XP    20GB
/dev/hda2 - /boot               100MB
/dev/hda3 - /                      9GB
/dev/hda4 - swap               remaining.

I used the linux26 option, everthing worked, except the wireless. I
have the Intel, not the Dell TrueMobile.

I downloaded the ipw2100 drivers: http://ipw2100.sf.net and the
ATI drivers (apt-get install alien) to get X working, but the default
drivers worked well enough.

I did a clean install of XP to get the partitions like I wanted, but
you could use some partioning software (Partition Magic if you've got
it, or a $linuc_live_cd_of_choice should have something).

Good luck.
Mike