Re: Mozilla and Firefox plugins and addins

Jim Hall wrote:
In Sarge, I need to add plugins to Firefox and Mozilla. Should I only use what's available with apt-get? Or, are there other methods? I can not take the chance of breaking anything, so whatever I do has to work or I'm not allowed to do it.

I've had no problem installing plugins for firefox by just clicking on a link to download the plugin then restarting firefox. Didn't break anything that I could see.

Regards, Upayavira