Re: RAID 1 : DEBIAN (WOODY) b2.4 - compatible Parallel ATA disk / compatible hardware RAID 1 controller

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the email - so you don't use the source that comes with the
card - how then do you get Debian to recognise the card - what did you
do? And what version of Deb were you running?

Thanks, Jim.