Re: kernel-image-2.6.10 still in unstable/cdrecord thingy in 2.6.8

Roman Stöckl-Schmidt wrote:
First of all hi to everyone, this is my first post.
My question was if someone could explain to me why kernel-image-2.6.10
is still not available in testing. I've only recently upgraded to sarge
and realised the ide-scsi related problems.

2.6.10 probably won't make it in until sarge is released. The developers are trying to stablize the release.

I also found the following transcript[1] of Cdrecord-Clone 2.01.01a01
output:
Warning: Using badly designed ATAPI via /dev/hd* interface.
[1] http://axljab.homelinux.org/CD_writing

I get that message too but I'm still able to burn CDs with the ATA interface:

cdrecord -data dev=ATA:1,1,0 data.iso