Re: Gnome

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:02:24 +0530, Deepak, R.
<masatran@research.iiit.ac.in> wrote:
> I am trying Gnome again (after three years with Ion). Version is 2.8 .

Me too - although I only used ion for two years.

> 1. What is the window manager? Previously, I remember using Sawfish and
> Metacity. Can I change the window manager?

After Ion I'm not sure you can call it a window manager :P

You can change the WM for an alternative, gnome-compatible WM. I only
know of sawfish or openbox off the top of my head. It's a gconf key
afaik.

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/