Re: Conexant Accessrunner

Thanks for this. I am still on a learning curve and slowly getting the hang of Linux. I think getting my modem to work is my next but one task.

Pigeon wrote:
On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 10:54:14PM +0000, John Talbut wrote:

Hi again

Is there any chance I might get some answers to this? If not, any suggestions as to how I might get some help?

John

Hi

I have managed to install Woody 3.0r3, and otherwise I am new to Linux.

I am trying to install a driver for my Conexant AccessRunner PCI ADSL modem.

Looks like you didn't get an answer, and I've only just found this
post. If it's not too late, this might be of use:

http://pigeon.dyndns.org/stuff/conexantadsl/conexant_adsl_pci.html