Re: Package to block random SSH login attempts?

You can also propose to everyone who want to verify the integrity of
its system to check that himself. A script like chkrootkit which
search for the signature of a past ssh (or other) attack.
A simple reference in the doc of ssh could alarm lots of people. cron
ta run it periodically, and don't bother to find a contact address.

--
Marc Demlenne
GPG : 768FA483 (http://pgp.mit.edu)