Re: dvips problem

On Dec 04 2004, Ray Kong wrote:
> I did "dvips -Ppdf", so I ran "texconfig" to configure dvips to use
> 300dpi on printer "pdf", then the problem went away.

I'd think that the ljfour option would allow one to easily use 600dpi
without any problems.

Is your intent creating PDF files? If it is, then you could use pdf(la)tex.
Once you understand how it works and which packages that have to be adapted
and/or exchanged, it is really the way to go, IMVHO.

Another solution for generating PDF files is to use dvipdfm to generate PDF
files from DVI files.

Hope this helps, Rogério.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at: