Re: debian and linus kernel, the difference??

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 at 10:09:45 +0000, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> In general I would run WITH the patches, since powers greater than I
> have decided they would be a good idea. Debian certainly is something
> greater than I ;-)

What I don't understand is how you apply debian patches to a kernel
which is _not_ in debian, i.e. 2.4.24 in woody which has 2.4.18; do you
use unstable packages??
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.