OT: lmtp forker

Hi,

[I am sorry this is somewhat off topic, but could not
find any information about this enywhere else]

I am looking for something, which I dont know what to
call, that does this:

It receives mail from postfix (through smtp/lmtp) and
then delivers that mail to _two_ IMAP servers on
(through smtp/lmtp). These imap servers can be local
or remote to the machine running postfix. Actually,
I'd prefer one imap server to be local.

These 2 imap servers are not identical; one is cyrus
and the other one is DBMail.

Does anyone know of such a thing that feed this sort
of tandem remote imap server setup.

Any pointers will b much appreciated,

Cheers
Ray