Re: OOo Printer Setup Frustration - Elaboration

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 01:45 pm, Thomas H. George wrote:
> If oopadmin is started on Box #1 the add printer option apparently
> looks in the /usr/share/foomatic/db/source/printer directory - at
> least the only choices it offers are found in that directory and
> DeskJet drivers are not among these choices.

Sorry!  I forgot to mention I am running OO 1.1.1 in KDE 3.2.2
I don't know whether the HP info
in  /usr/share/foomatic/db/source/printer comes from OO or KDE - I
suspect the latter (or of coure from something completely different
<sigh>)

--
Regards,
Brian