Re: Newbie Having Much Trouble Getting Deb 2.4.18-bf2.4 To Work

Steve Block <scblock@ev-15.com>

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 04:38:19PM -0600, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 04:38:19PM -0600, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

are not syntax issues.  I have attached the sources.list if someone wants to
look.  Pleasee note that any thing above the ftp: listings were done by the
system. I put every thing else in with nano. I hope someone can help me fix
this so I can update and upgrade.

Patrick Albuquerque wrote:

You have encrypted your /etc/apt/sources.list file?  Also, what version
of Debian are you installing? Patrick,

>  end of Patrick Albuquierque quote

The file is plain text, just typed as binary in the attachment for some reason.

>  end of  Steve Block quote

The kernel is the same as mine in woody.

(Mr.) Gayle Lee Fairless