delta updates

Hi there ppl,

i have a debian sid machine that needs to get updated occasionally but the
problem is that it is not connected to the internet. Additionally, I have a
laptop with which i can connect to the internet through the university
network after travelling to the cs department. My question is, is there a
(more lazy) way that I could create a list of packages that need to be
updated on the "internet-less" machine, then download them on the laptop
(something like apt-get install --download-only) and then run the update on
the machine?

Thanks in advance,

Boris.