Re: OpenOffice 1.1 spelling checker broken?

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 11:10 am, Henry House wrote:

> I just upgraded openoffice to the Sarg version.

> Now the spelling checker is completely broken---every word is flagged as
> misspelt. This output appeared on my console:

Did you miss installing the dictionary file maybe?  I had to install some
weird myspell stuff think.

myspell-en-us

> Can anyone help me? It the package just broken or do I have a configuration
> problem?

It also looks like your packages are newer than mine.  Odd, since I'm running
Sid.  I haven't upgraded in awhile though, and one reason I have put off
upgrading is because there are outstanding bugs with OpenOffice, and it's a
mission-critical app for me.  Anyway, I'm just saying broken packages are
definitely not out of the question here.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/