Re: Thunderbird 0.8 and Filters

Ed Sutherland wrote:

The workaround is to create another account, don't choose the global inbox and then the create filter based on message works. This is like the time the mozilla folks dropped postscript printing support fo xprint, angering a huge portion of the users. I hope the filter feature returns in the next release.

Now I see what you mean. You have looked inside bugzilla, if this issue is already known?

--
GPG messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal