Re: User-Mode-Linux problem

>   It complains on:
> Kernel panic: No init found.  Try passing init= option to kernel.
>
>   Do you really have file /usr/lib/rootstrap/builder and it is readable by
> you?

yes - sure. I install rootstrap via debian-apt ... and i just checked
it already.

.. in the meantime i have another problem : as i managed to boot the
woody r0 - root_fs i wanted to update - but now it hangs in some
debian-debconf-dialog (after asking about system-wide-readable home
dirs.) .. after that uml has to be kill from the host.

Another one :
As i found a woody r2-root-fs in the MDZ-Dir .. i tried that .. but
this hangs when setting the system-clock on boot. MDZ sais something
about that - but he sais this can only happen on shutdown and a
"con1=none" should help - not here :-(