Re: Editing PDF forms

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 06:10, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Blake Swadling wrote:
> >

> >> yikes. I thought I'd give this a shot and it saved every character in
> >> a 3 page document as a bezier curve. I'd prefer not to have to cut
> >> chars from beziers. Is this a freak or have i missed something?/
> >
> > -ndt fixes it
> >

> Is this an option of pstoedit? Did not find so in 3.31-2

I have the following version in installed on Sid

pstoedit: version 3.33 / DLL interface 108 (build Jul 29 2004 - release
build) : Copyright (C) 1993 - 2003 Wolfgang Glunz

from the man page
-ndt     Never Draw text - fully disable the heuristics used
         by pstoedit to decide when to "draw" text instead of
         showing it as text. This may produce incorrect results,
         but in some cases it might nevertheless be  useful.
         "Use  at  own risk".

it works fine but i get mucho errors about missing LaTeX fonts like ...

	Can't find LaTeX font nr. 12, using sans

does anyone where i can get hold of these fonts?

Blake Swadling
Senior Software Engineer
Newton Pty Ltd

Telephone: