Re: Idea

 Thanks for the idea, but I don't want to heard about
anything else than Debian and Gentoo. why the hell
would I try suse lists ??? It is not because something
is worse than you that you are good. I think debian
user list has to many mails with newbs subjects, I
don't compare it to another mailing list.

 I just want to improve the quality of the debian
lists, and if quality was better, you would have more
suscribers, especially gurus and experts.

 Regards,

 --- Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net> a écrit :

> remy harel wrote:
> >
> >   I would be happy to help, but there are to many
> > questions in one lists, and overall questions
> which
> > answers are in the documentations on debian.org.
> So I
> > thought that spliting the lists would have been a
> good
> > idea but it seems that some users disagrees.
> Moreover,
> > debian list is already splitted in many lists,
> such as
> > kernel list, user list, etc... And, as I already
> said,
> > you can check question and suscribe to all lists,
> > everyone could answer and read every list.
> >

> If you think this is bad, try the SuSE mailing list.
>
> Volume is much higher,
> average IQ of content is much lower.
> Noise level is higher.
>
> But I guess that's what you get for a user mailing
> list that doesn't
> have any of the maintainers subscribed to it.  A
> collection of newbs
> taking their best guess occassionally interspersed
> with someone who
> actually knows that they are talking about.
>
> The volume of emails on SuSE is much higher and much
> simpler questions.

=====
Remy HAREL - remy_harel@yahoo.fr
G.I.C.M. Distributed Systems and IT Team
Linux registered user #224740
http://remyharel.homelinux.com

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Créez vos avatars et envoyez des audiofuns. Découvrez toutes les nouveautés en le téléchargeant sur : http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?