Re: Editing PDF forms

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 22:21, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

So you end up with one .fig file for each page in the doc. You edit each
page the way you do by hand and create an .eps file for each also.

yikes. I thought I'd give this a shot and it saved every character in a 3 page document as a bezier curve. I'd prefer not to have to cut chars from beziers. Is this a freak or have i missed something?

the file i was converting is at http://www.international-presence.com/media/agswmaint.pdf

Cheers

Blake Swadling
Senior Software Engineer