Paid focus group telephone interview for Linux Debian users

Hello,

 I am putting together telephone conference groups the week of October 4th. The session lasts 60 minutes by phone and pays you $150. The topic is to discuss Linux systems and support, specifically we are looking for users of Debian or Fedora or some other free Linux distribution.

I am looking for persons involved in decisions regarding linux systems for their company.

Please contact me at (800)362-5573 or with your # at  Matt@infocousa.com, and if you could pass this on to the correct person, I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Matt Butler

Research Coordinator