Re: Apache2 'SSLEngine on' not working in testing

Hi Jake,

I am having the same problem. After an upgrade to Apache2 2.0.51-2 (testing) my ssl site also does not work. I haven't gone so far as to purge and reinstall the packages yet. Using netstat -l does not show anything listening on my port 443. There doesn't seem to be anything in my apache logs that would indicate either that the ssl version of the server has started or not started except for the lack of hostname warning.

-Rob