lprng cron job deleting old print jobs

Hello,
I am experiencing a problem with lprng on several machines (all woody):
/etc/cron.daily/lprng:
 co:  file 'hfA615', age 45.01 hours > 24.00 hours maximum (removing)
I get messages like the above every day.
Users have also complained about missing print jobs, it would seem they are spooled
but never print and are subsequently deleted by the cron script.
Can anyone suggest where I can start looking for the cause of these jobs being queued
but not printed?
Thanks.

---
Sean McAvoy
Network Analyst
Megawheels Technologies Inc.

Phone:	416.360-8211 x242
Fax:		416.360.1403
Cell:	416.616.6599
---
The information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or call 403-543-2998 and delete
this email message.