Idea

  Hi folks,

  Debian user for a long time, I think debian is a
really good project, and a wonderful linux
distribution. One more time, congratulations, and
maybe one day I'll join you to help this project, but
I still hesitate, I don't know if I m enough good to
help ( young french engineer ). Whatever, the problem
is not here.

 I was on many debian mailing lists, and I recently
left these lists, for 2 main reasons. First, I got
more than 100 mails a day, it's a bit too much
according to me ! And the second... how to say.. In
fact, two many questions were very simple, like how to
use apt-get etc...So I left all lists excepts a few
ones, not so verbose, but I would appreciate to help
people who have    questions more interesteding. I
recently spoke with a friend, who is a old debian user
too, and, he thought the same.

 So, why not create for exemple, debian-user-beginner,
debian-user-average and debian-user-expert ? I think
you should ask the question but perhaps a lot of
debian users would appreciate it. And if users want to
receive all questions, nothing more simple than
suscribe to the 3 users lists.

  What do you think about that ? Please, give feed
back to this email too, because today I'm not on the
debian user list.

sincerely yours,

=====
Remy HAREL - remy_harel@yahoo.frG.I.C.M. Distributed Systems and IT TeamLinux registered user #224740http://remyharel.homelinux.com

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Créez vos avatars et envoyez des audiofuns. Découvrez toutes les nouveautés en le téléchargeant sur : http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?