Re: Editing PDF forms

Does anybody know of a way to edit PDF forms then save the result?
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
I just checked that again and with the latest Sarge the output looks super. This presumes you start out with a pdf form of some sort...

use: pstoedit -f "fig:-startdepth 999" <in> <out>%d.fig to generate your .fig files.

These you edit with xfig.

Sadly the form looks dreadful in xfig and so does the result in gv. Fonts are horrible, greyscale has been discarded and there's a large black rectangle where there should be a table. Oh, well.
(I used pstoedit 3.33 and xfig 3.2.4)

I wonder if Acrobat Pro runs under cygwin ...

Cheers, Dave