Can only print one document

I'm running Debian testing (kernel-image-2.4.27-1-k7) with CUPS (cupsys and cupsys-bsd 1.1.20final) and I have an HP LaserJet 3330.

I have had it working with earlier kernels and cups but now it only prints one document and does not print subsequent documents. If I use "lpr file.ps" it prints fine and the queues are empty. If I run "lpr file.ps" again the printer says "Printing Document" but nothing happens.

Any ideas? I've racked my brain and searched the internet but nothing has worked so far. I'm at my wits end.

Please help.
Kind regards,
Brendan Simon.