Re: Mozilla to Xprint to CUPS = no output.

On (27/09/04 12:13), John L Fjellstad wrote:
> Matt Johnson <johnsonmlw@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > The printer is using a direct (9100) socket. It's HP
> > Color Laser 2500n. It's just mozilla that causes
> > problems. Just nothing comes out. No errors.
>
> I haven't been able to print using the debian mozilla packages.  Try to
> oppstream package from mozilla.org.  Make sure you set printing to
> Postscript (I think there are several choices in the dropdown box)
Hi

Good news - I've been wrestling with Firefox printing for a month or so
because it suddenly stopped printing (ps via lpr) but after tonights sid
update, it all seems to be working fine.  I'd lost printing in Firefox,
muttprint, and gv ;)

YMMV

Clive

--
Byte-Night 2004 ... helping the young homeless .. please visit:
https://www.bmycharity.com/clive