Re: Mozilla to Xprint to CUPS = no output.

 --- John L Fjellstad <john-debian@fjellstad.org>
wrote:
> Marc Wilson <msw@cox.net> writes:
>
> > Sure.  Don't use xprint.  Mozilla is perfectly
> capable of generating
> > printed output on its own.
>
> Is that possible with the Debian Mozilla packages?
> I remember a thread
> a couple of weeks ago saying that that functionality
> had been removed
> in the debian package (I wouldn't know, since I've
> gotten used to using
> the mozilla.org tar.gz)

I'm quite new to debian. I've setup a mini-lab to try
it out in the school library I teach at. Mozilla just
doesn't print. OO.o does.

The printer is using a direct (9100) socket. It's HP
Color Laser 2500n. It's just mozilla that causes
problems. Just nothing comes out. No errors.

I've googled but to no avail.

--
Matt